The Central Library is equipped with a well-designed state-of-the-art infrastructure to complement the requirements for reading and research. The space is fitted-out and well stocked with relevant and appropriate learning and information resources, both print and digital. The resources are armed with the latest collection of Books, Journals, Magazines, e-Journals, e-Books, and Databases from globally known publishers. Our major focus is to procure online/digital learning resources, which allow users to access them anytime, anywhere, 24×7.
The Central Library is fully automated using KOHA – an Integrated Library Management System with RFID-enabled security gates, smart card, self-check-out and check-in, RFID Drop Box, etc.
Other public Convenience
- Lift & CCTV
- Water Dispenser (First floor)
- Internet Services (Ethernet & Wi-Fi)
- Fire Alarm & Announcement system
- Discussion & Smart Interaction Zone
- Online Public Access Catalogue(OPAC)
- Photocopying, printing & binding services